FAST Pathways Academy Terms and Conditions
When using the FAST Pathways online resources, you agree that:
- You’re responsible for your own results and for any decisions and actions which you take. The resources are designed to help you make those changes, but are no substitute for taking action.
- You understand that the resources don’t offer any guaranteed results. Your success is dependent on factors outside our control.
- You understand that the resources are not a substitute for medical advice. You should seek medical advice from a suitable practitioner if you are experiencing physical or physiological symptoms.
- You understand that the approaches within the resources have not yet been fully and formally researched by western academic, medical, and psychological communities, and may therefore be considered experimental.
- You may not copy the resources, print multiple copies, distribute, share with or email them to anyone else. You may not share your user access details with anyone else. The resources are for your personal use only. All copyright and intellectual property rights in the resources belong to Sue Evans, Director of Fast and Lasting Change Ltd.
The FAST Pathways resources are distributed by Fast and Lasting Change Ltd. We are registered in England under company number 7720218 and with our registered office at 23 Reedville, Prenton, Wirral CH43 4UH.
Issue date: Feb 10th 2020